Learn how best to position yourself in the market.
Positioning is not just a public posture, but an integral component of corporate strategy. It is the manifestation of your strategic plan in the public arena. Quantum Insights offers a proprietary positioning tool (the John/Marholin Positioning Model) that will clearly determine how best to project yourself in the marketplace.
How we’ll help you develop a smart positioning strategy.
The John/Marholin positioning model is a comprehensive research and consulting program that enables companies of all kinds to develop a positioning strategy based on a solid foundation of marketplace information and insights. Our basic approach is quite simple:
- Identify the unique personality that constitutes the essence of a company
- Identify the most effective messages to communicate with your target audiences and weaving those messages into a coherent story line.
- Understand the competitive context in which each company exists
- Identify the drivers of preference within that context
- Build a messaging platform around these drivers and the company’s unique identity that emphasizes differentiation
- Identify the most lucrative audiences to target
To accomplish this, Quantum Insights utilizes the proprietary John/Marholin Positioning Model, a comprehensive and rigorous quantitative research program that systematically isolates the best set of messages, and organizes them for maximum effect. The sequence of steps is shown below:
In addition, the Model incorporates existing client, industry, and other data, and may use focus groups or other qualitative methods to generate hypotheses and potential attributes.
The ultimate output is a positioning strategy that tells the client what to say and how best to say it, and to whom. This is communicated through a set of message platforms that reflect both the relative emphasis to give specific messages, as well as the ways in which different messages can support each other.