Quantum Insights’ Customer/Employee Loyalty Research is a comprehensive approach for measuring and building loyalty by examining what affects customer and/or employee commitment and loyalty.
- This is accomplished through a combination of quantitative (surveys) and qualitative techniques (focus groups and/or In-depth interviews).
- Each study is customized to uniquely suit your company and its employees/customers.
- The first study serves as a benchmark from which to measure progress.
The quantitative phase of the research consists of customer/employee surveys that:
- Measure current loyalty levels and quantifies them with an index that can be used to measure progress. The key is to achieve a level of customer/employee loyalty that promotes advocacy
- Assess what drives strong loyalty levels. This helps determine the importance of each attribute to loyalty. Based on this hierarchy, we can prioritize the actions that should be taken.
- Segment customers/employees based on their level of loyalty. Provides a clear picture of where your customers stand with regard to their support of the company.
The qualitative research complements and enhances the customer/employee surveys in two fundamental ways:
- First, explorative research can be useful in uncovering potential issues that can then be addressed in the associate loyalty survey.
- Secondly, survey findings, potential action steps, and their implications can be fully explored with groups of customers/employees after the survey is completed.